Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Tools
1) THE SARBANES-OXLEY COMPLIANCE KIT
The most well known and widely used (and advertised) toolset to assist compliance is the aptly named Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Toolkit
This is a commercial resource consisting of a series of items to explain and simplify the act, and guide you through the compliance process. It includes the following materials:
Our samples section contains a number of pages taken directly from the toolkit itself.
- A detailed summary of the act itself in plain English
- A comprehensive compliance checklist
- A 'corporate governance' document explaining the key issues
- A management presentation covering the most important aspects
- A self-assessment audit committee checklist
- A detailed guide for the audit committee
The toolkit is more fully described on its own web site: Sarbanes-Oxley Toolkit.
Certainly, for anyone seeking to get a jump start in understanding the act, and taking those early compliance steps as efficiently as possible, this should prove to be an extremely useful resource.
2) COMING SOON
We will be adding information on further SOA related tools and resources to this section in the near future.
Return to Front Page